Saturday, March 23, 2019

Rough cut

This is the video of my rough cut for my short film. The rough cut did go well in some ways as I was able to gather all footage from the VHS tape and work out which clips can be used over my recorded footage. I also was able to find out the time to film the clips I wanted as I realised that I started filming too late and so it was too dark to properly see what was happening in the kidnapping scenes. Although, the darkness adds to the scary atmosphere, it is too dark for the viewers to see and may confuse some audiences as to what their watching. Therefore, I will film the scenes again but earlier in the evening. Also, in my final cut for my short film, I will add sound of Freya speaking over the silent scenes so the viewers gain a better connection with her and the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment